Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Today I decided to toss Ed down on the map and see where he landed.  So I grabbed his cute little butt and twirled around and around to disorient myself and plopped him down on the map.  He landed in Hobhole Bank, New Leake, United Kingdom.  Do you know what is in Hobhole Bank, New Leake, United Kingdom???  Neither do I ... here are some pictures to show you what I mean...



Furthermore, I Googled "interesting things about Hobhole Bank" and came up with NOTHING.  So if you know something special about this one spot, set me staight!  :)

So poor Ed gets tossed again today....  Monday is "Random Ed Day" hehe...  Hold on to your hat Ed!....

THUMP!  Ed landed at The Holt Fleet!  on the Holt Fleet Bridge!  Crossing the bridge leads me to The Holt Fleet - which is a family owned restaurant and set in a scenic spot at the River Severn at Holt, in Winchester, England.


Their website is http://www.theholtfleet.co.uk/ if you would like to learn more about this nice place.  I think this shall be one of my stops on my trip :).

This area is in Winchester, UK and I do not know much about that area - but am on the quest to find out - I'll update this posting soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment